Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why are women such attention seekers? Do they enjoy making good men like me feel bad?

Do they get a kick out of making men feel bad? Good example for me, a girl I like in a club may give me good eye contact and smile, which I interpret as a promising signal, might try and move in and then she gets scared or sumthing, just a bit of a tease. Any advice from you women? Is it supposed to be a game, like am I supposed to show how much I want them?Why are women such attention seekers? Do they enjoy making good men like me feel bad?
Oh dont think this of all girls most are nice to boys , you will meeting a nice girl one day soon but dont think that all are the same .. this will only make you thence around girls .............I wish you many luck...Katie :-)Why are women such attention seekers? Do they enjoy making good men like me feel bad?
People tend to seek attention, both male and female. Just because someone makes eye contact and smiles at you, doesn't mean they have any desire to meet you or get to know you better. It's worth checking out if you are curious or interested, but you having expectations doesn't make them the 'bad guy' if you wrongly assumed they were interested. People can be friendly/open without wanting anything from you.





Some people do intentionally attract others though (or try to), just to see if they can do it. That's not really kind, but it gives them an ego boost that they can get attention or they might be able to easily hook up with someone, if they so desired. Both men and women participate in this behavior.
That's quite...ermm..what's the word? Prejudiced? Well not really - but you know what I mean - just because some women are doesn't mean we all are. Sometimes girls are just being friendly if they smile at you - we are very complicated, it's not usually a signal for anything. And I admit, girls do usually like playing games :)
maybe she was just being polite with the smile!


err just go and talk to someone you like the look of without any cheesy lines


just say something like ';you look lovely by the way'; and carry on from there
Just because a woman smiles at you, it doesnt mean she wants to sleep with you, gawdd.

No comments:

Post a Comment