Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do you land on your back safely without making yourself cough?

I'm practicing bboy right now and there are a few moves that cause me to jump and land flat on my back then to jump back to another position, but every time I land on my back, the effect begins to make me cough and breathe hard and then mess me up. Does anyone know how to prevent the coughing? And is letting all your breath out before landing a good tip?? Never tried itHow do you land on your back safely without making yourself cough?
Wwll in judo and Hapkido to land from a throw on your back you smack the ground with your hands at a 45 degree angee from your hips. and land a little closer to your shoulder blades rather than flat on you back, which will break bones, and always have you chin tucked a bit so you don't smack your head off the floor. try looking up back falls on youtube or something, they are sommon in most martial arts and easily adaptable to dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment