Sunday, December 27, 2009

My computer is making a really weird sound?

I turned on my computer one day and all the sudden it made weird Ziss ziss ziss sounds along with the regular start of hmmmmmmmms, whats going on? I don't think it's a fan, is my harddrive being scratched or something? Or is nothing happening at all?My computer is making a really weird sound?
You need to open it up and determine as to what component is making the noise. It could be your hard drive, CD/DVD drive, CPU fan, Graphics card fan or just your cooling fan. It would help if you mentioned what type of computer you have.





Generally on start up the bios checks


1. Floppy drive - if you have one


2. CD and or DVD drive


3. Hard drive.


For the initialization programs.My computer is making a really weird sound?
If it works fine once you start things up, it's probably nothing to worry about. If something is wrong with your computer once you open things up, and are missing documents or something, then get it checked out. You are probably fine though, thats happened to my computer before too. :)
You think thats bad - mine spoke to me the other night











Then I realised it was avast

No comments:

Post a Comment