Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I start a small internet gift basket making business?

Hi!





Lately for work, I've been making themed gift baskets to give as prizes. Everyone who I've given them to, along with my boss, says they're very well done, and that I have a real knack for it.





I am very much a type B person. I love making the baskets, shopping for them, putting them together so much that I want to start a small, home-based business... you know, put up a website and start selling them online. The thing is, I have no money set aside and no idea on how to go about starting a website. I don't know the first step on starting something like this.





Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :-) Thank you!How do I start a small internet gift basket making business?
You don't need a website to have an online business, you may start a blog (blogspot or wordpress) or a free hosting will do. You can sell them on your blog or at eBay. Just a start, you can sell them at your neighborhood, friends or families. How do I start a small internet gift basket making business?
You can promote your business idea very easily amoung 42+ million


realtime buyers group by simply becoming a free associate through


the weblink attached. Please open the link and click the free associate membership option and funish the details to get full


details through your mail id.





For more details you can chat me at yahoo chat id vkomalan2001.





http://www.glocalgeneration.com/business/homebasedelhijob



The easiest and quickest way to get started selling online is to do what I did - start selling them on eBay. Once you get some money coming in, you can invest in a website and online advertising.
Since you don't have any idea on how to create a website, you can hire someone to do it for you. You need to have a website for your customers to view your products.
have some one reputable set up your sight and get it put on the search engine like yahoo and ebay and any other a place that can help u is www.S.B.A or call the there in the yellow pages and there go daddy.com
Awesome Ceeah!





Using your talent...your interest....now let me give you the most important thing...MARKETING!





FREE 7 day Internet marketing bootcamp to learn FREE traffic methods even with NO website!


http://www.internetmlmmentor.com





My private contact info on site if I can help you further.

No comments:

Post a Comment