Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birth Control Pills making it hard to control my eating at times?

I take ortho tri cyclen lo. I am fine during the 1st week (white pills), 2nd week (light blue pills) and the green placebo pills. Its when I hit the 3rd week (dark blue pills) that I get very voracious. I seriously feel out of control at times. Alot of the time I dont even physically feel hungry I just feel like I gotta eat. Is there any way to combat this horrid cycle of events? I do really good and its extremely discouraging to ruin it all in 1 week! How can I control my appetite during my 3rd week of active pills?Birth Control Pills making it hard to control my eating at times?
its not ur pills! i promise!Birth Control Pills making it hard to control my eating at times?
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%.





Chew each morsel at least 32 times. Do not touch articles of food or the cutlery in between. This will activate ur body to generate strong signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.





Take light exercises and brisk walks (minimum 20 min duration) regularly preferably twice a day.





U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry. It is however to be noted that one cannot change the shape or size of different parts of the body.
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to


http://www.onesdirect.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
I am going to try.





I think for the period that you tend to crave food, try and make it something like sticks of carrots, fruit, dry toast and so forth.





Have you had your thyroid checked %26lt;smile%26gt; that could also be a reason for wanting to eat and also the fact that if you eat that you pick up weight so quickly.





On the other hand why don't see your gynecologist and explain the position, maybe you need alternative Birth Control Pill. Ever heard of the stick on birth control plaster, Just a thought.


Take care and I hope that you can find a solution to your problem


S
its about time you face facts..... you need to stop making excuses and admit you are an impulsive eater! Start excercising youll be ok! mwah THanx f the coment
  • toner refill
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment