Sunday, December 27, 2009

What other effects do kelp tablets have apart from making your hair grow faster?

I really want my hair to grow faster and I've heard that kelp tablets double the speed of hair growth. I've also heard that they can be used as diet pills but I don't want to lose weight. Is this true and are there any other effects?What other effects do kelp tablets have apart from making your hair grow faster?
Kelp is a rich source of Iodine, Iodine is readily absorbed and transported via the bloodstream to the thyroid gland, where it is used by the body to make the hormone Thyroxin which is involved in the regulation of the metabolism.





Do not take if pregnant or by anyone with thyroid problems.





But there is really no conclusive evidence that it is a diet pill.It just looks good in the magazine pull outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment