Sunday, December 27, 2009

How long (in inches) will my hair grow in the next three months? Tips for making it grow longer/faster?

I am getting a ';makeover'; (losing weight, growing out hair, etc.) and hope to have my makeover complete by Thanksgiving, which is about three months away... Anyway, how many inches do you think my hair will have grown by then? What are some ways to make it grow faster? THANKS!How long (in inches) will my hair grow in the next three months? Tips for making it grow longer/faster?
An average person hair grows about 6 inches a year, so thats about 1 inch every 2 months, half an inch a month, so an inch and a half int he next three months.





There are various thing that will make a slight impact on your hair growth but none are likely to make your hair magicaly grow at rapid speeds, which you may be wishing for





1. Gently massage your scalp and roots of your hair regularly


2. Tie your hair up in a high pony tail, or sleep with it like this. It sounds odd but it gently pulls on the roots of your hair causing it to grow faster


3.If you looking for home remodies to make your hair grow faster check out this website; http://beauty.comohacerpara.com/en/n2459鈥?/a>





I'm not sure how many work but it's worth a try





Hope this helps


Feel free to message me if you need any further help





Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment