Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do you think of a 15 year old making non-alcoholic cocktails?

It's just for fun and entertainment at home.What do you think of a 15 year old making non-alcoholic cocktails?
I think slushies would be better, or milk shakes. Soda sounds better than a non- alcoholic cocktail.What do you think of a 15 year old making non-alcoholic cocktails?
I think it's fine. When I was 8 I was the bartender for my parents' parties. I never drank the drinks, but I was a good bartender. If you're 15 and having party, making non-alcoholic drinks is perfectly fine. Better yet, make it easy on yourself and make a big bowl of punch.
Well its okay with me ...but then again i have a niece that teached me how to put salt on lime and suck on it just like alcholics do with thier lime and she was only nine then...so i guess i'm just used to **** like that....but yea go for it!
My sister just had her sweet 16 and it was a Luau theme so we had a ';Tiki Bar'; and had and orange and pineapple with ginger ale drink and a strawberry margarita mix with Sprite. My mom was ok with it :)
you mean like a virgin margarita?





no problem with that. I used to do that all the time.
Hey i just wanted 2 say thanks 4 the advice and i cant wait 2 start ballet! Good luck 2 u 2.
It's fine. It's just like mixing a smoothie or a milkshake.
well yeah its obviously okay if there is no alcohol involved! go for it!
no alcohol? whats the point?
i think its cool i wish i can make them
I don't see any problem
  • toner refill
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment