Friday, January 8, 2010

Which tools are the most important for Traditional Bow Making? Where can I buy them?

I am buying bow making books for a christmas gift, and I would like to include a couple affordable tools with the book. It has been difficult to find out which tools to buy: a rasp, drawknife, c-clamps, etc---


If you know which tools are essential and where I can go to buy affordible (under 50$ for all of them) and quality tools that would be great!Which tools are the most important for Traditional Bow Making? Where can I buy them?
it might be better to get one really high-quality tool rather than several lower-quality ones. quality tools are safer and longer lasting, making them less expensive in the long run.Which tools are the most important for Traditional Bow Making? Where can I buy them?
Sorry I did not pick best answer for you, you must have slipped this comment in at the last second. Thanks for the advice!! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment