Friday, January 8, 2010

At work, do you clean the microwave oven after making a mess or seeing someone else's mess?

If so, do you clean it thoroughly, including the interior top, which a lot of people miss?





Do you clean up after other people's messes, or just sigh and make the best of a bad situation, such as putting something over your food to prevent potentially germ-laden messes from dropping on it?At work, do you clean the microwave oven after making a mess or seeing someone else's mess?
Anonymous signs are good in this regard, esp. if it's a larger office. All of the bosses will assume someone else put it up and most people will clean up after themselves.





I know I clean up after myself + I always cover my food. It keeps my food from splattering in the microwave and contributing to the mess (plus reducing the chance of getting gross stuff on it).At work, do you clean the microwave oven after making a mess or seeing someone else's mess?
I would clean it up myself cuz I'm a germ freak. I would also leave a note ';IF YOU MAKE A MESS CLEAN IT UP I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER OR WIFE';. Good Luck!!!


If someone else makes a mess and leaves it and you see them do it tell them to clean it. To me, to leave it would be very disrespectful to the other employees who use it.
Everyone should clean their own mess but apparently from your question that doesn't happen. If it's easy, be sweet and give it a quick cleaning. If it's worse than that don't use it. Mention it to your boss. It also should be cleaned by the office cleaning crew as part of their job.
No, this guy comes in in the morning to clean/vacuum and empty the trash cans. But he does a horrible job washing dishes. He leaves stains in the drinking cups. I'd complain, but they're my stains from my chocolate protein shake.
i clean mine. not theirs. thats what they want. they obviously think that someone's just going to clean up after them so dont do it. honestly i'd go spend money and buy something before i give in and clean up for them. its the principle
I generally clean it myself. I like it clean and it seems to be staying that way longer these days. Someone must be cleaning it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment